CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Afrofreque CD Release Party at Momo's



Last night was the Afrofreque CD Release at Momo's presented by Bemba Entertainment. This is the third time I've seen Afrofreque in the last 30 days and still want more. I saw them recently at the Birthday Felabration for Fela Kuti at Red 7 and at the Funk Freak Halloween Ball at ND at Studio 501, also produced by Bemba Entertainment, and last night at Momo's. They just won me over immediately. They are Funk, Soul, Rap, Hip Hop, R&B and more. All the people at Momo's last night were definitely moved to dance, bounce or sway to the music. I purchased Afrofreque's new CD,"Jewels and Gems," so I get to hear them anytime I want.

I do have to thank Brandon Badillo of Bemba Entertainment for continuously producing numerous themed showcases like the Birthday Felabration and the Funk Freak Halloween Ball which have been great events and experiences. Brandon has the knack of selecting the right musical talent, the right venue and the ability to create a unique experience that people want to attend and then look forward to the next event.

The musical line up last night included Dawni McCray, Adam Rodgers, Soulkitchen, Afrofrique and Courtney Sanchez and SWAY. I did get to record video of Soul Kitchen, Afrofreque and Courtney Sanchez and SWAY. It was an exceptional night for music.







To find out what Bemba Entertainment has planned check out the Bemba Calender.




0 comments: