CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Este Vato at Beauty Bar on September 1st




After looking at my social calender, I realized that it had been three months since I last saw Este Vato perform. It wasn't that I didn't want to see Este Vato. My schedule just didn't seem to coincide with their performance dates. It got to the point where I needed an Este Vato "fix."

It's no secret that Este Vato is my favorite band. I like their unique Latin Fusion sound created with a DJ and an Mecee. I first saw Este Vato back in October 2008 at Flamingo Cantina. We definitely have a history and I've lost count of how many times I've seen them perform. We are friends and I support them as often as I can. On September 1, 2010 I finally got to see Este Vato perform at the Beauty Bar in Austin, Texas. Every time I see them perform, I swear they sound better than the previous time I saw them.

You can find out more about Este Vato at the following links:
www.estevato.com
www.myspace.com/estevatomusic
Este Vato Facebook Page


Here are a couple of songs from Este Vato's Beauty Bar performance:






To see more videos of Este Vato performances go to YouTube MannyGoCrazy Channel.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: