CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

El Tule: "Working Man's Cumbia"



El Tule has a song off their El Tule Volumen II CD titled "Working Man's Cumbia" that could have been written for the band. They are always working somewhere every week, it seems. I've been following El Tule for a couple of years and I would give them the title of "Hardest Working Band in Austin" and possibly the world? They also have two CDs, corresponding videos and working on new projects. If you check their Upcoming Shows on their Myspace page, you'll see they're booked until October. So if you need a band, El Tule's schedule is getting full fast so reserve your date now.

I like El Tule because they have a good variety of music which includes Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia and Latin. They have a strong solid sound. I especially like how they put their heart and soul into their music and performances. When you see them perform you'll know what I mean.

Recently I traveled to San Antonio's Main Plaza to see El Tule perform. I invited familia to come see El Tule because I had told them all how great they were. You know Mexican families are big, with brothers, sisters, Mom, Dad, tios, tias, primos, primas and abuelos and abuelitas and as George Lopez would say "all in one car." We had a blast! If you haven't seen El Tule, they're coming to a venue or city near you.






Bookmark and Share


0 comments: